Custom Field Dropdown - Allow more than one choice, each a separate cart item

Hi, I’m hoping someone here can help.

I want my customers to be able to choose more than one item from a dropdown and they show as separate cart items.

E.g. The dropdown offers Year 1 | Year 2 | Year 3 | Year 4

This is all good and working but I also want them to be able to choose any combination of those in the cart and it show on a separate cart line. i.e. without having to ‘Continue Shopping’ and go through the process again for the other options.

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

If you want to be able to add multiple items to the cart at once, I think using the Javascript API is your best bet: JavaScript SDK API – Snipcart Documentation

Hi,

I think you should to allow customers to choose multiple items from a dropdown and have each selection appear as a separate cart item you can use a multi select dropdown menu. Many ecommerce platforms and plugins support this functionality. If you are using a platform like WooCommerce or Shopify you can find plugins or extensions that enable multi select dropdowns and custom product options.

For Woo Commerce you can use a plugin like Product Add Ons or Extra Product Options. These plugins allow you to create our customizable product fields including multi select dropdowns and ensure both selected item appears as a separate line item in the cart.

Thanks