Custom Product Field, Required Checkbox Blocking Checkout

Hi,

I am in the final stages of launching our Snipcart Integration however I have an issue with a custom product checkbox field.

Even if the checkbox is checked, the form validation still thinks the box is not checked. It is working with all other field types, just not working with a checkbox.

Here is an example of my test button:

<button id="snpbtn-list-00694cfe_c525_400d_aa87_87acc02ca56a-7476" role="button" data-item-id="686afc41-4816-41f6-934e-38c110d463a4" data-item-name="Hat" data-item-price="120" data-item-url="/test-en/shop/hat/" data-item-description="description" data-item-image="/media/pfrgjvga/jonny-kennaugh-npotzvglyw0-unsplash.jpeg?width=200&amp;height=200&amp;rnd=132799034830500000" data-item-categories="Male|Female" data-item-shippable="true" data-item-stackable="auto" data-item-has-taxes-included="true" data-item-custom1-name="Size" data-item-custom1-required="true" data-item-custom1-options="Small[-10]|Medium[+10]|Large[-21]" data-item-custom1-value="" data-item-custom2-name="Colour" data-item-custom2-options="Green[+5]|Blue|Red" data-item-custom2-value="" data-item-custom3-name="Required checkbox" data-item-custom3-type="checkbox" data-item-custom3-required="true" class="btn base-btn-bg base-btn-bg-solid base-btn-bg-hover-solid base-btn-text base-btn-borders snipcart-add-item snpbtn-7476">
                                                                    <span></span>
                                                                    Add to cart
                                                                </button>