Customers are having issues processing the orders at payment screen

I had a customer try to place a purchase, but it would not go through, so I tried a test, and it would not go through. I placed the order via Paypal, and it went through. Not sure what to do at this point. All worked when we launched the site, and now it is not working. When it stopped working not, sure.

poolrestoration.com is the site name.

@keithkk here is the information I already sent you, but I’ll share it here also for anyone else who might be having the same issue.

If you are receiving a 10069 error code from PayPal, preventing the order from being processed, we recommend contacting PayPal customer support for further investigation. This is the best course of action to resolve this issue. We hope this information is helpful for anyone else encountering this issue.

Hello,

Here is what I received back from Paypal tech support about the current issue we are having:

We were checking with our team of engineers and investigating your case to resolve as quickly as possible, and we found the root of the error, it looks like the billing address is not being filled or sent, so we kindly ask you to reach the SnipCard and ask them to check the API integration to see if there’s an error while sending the information. That’s the reason you’re receiving the error 10069, we need to receive the billing address to check the veracity of a checkout experience after Snipcard fix the integration tell us if you’re still having issues at the checkout experience.

Thanks for you patience.

Best regards,
Global Technical Support

Can you please tell me what the next steps will be to get this issue resolved? We are going on 6 days without our store being up.

Thank you,

Keith Brenner

Dear Keith,

Thank you for keeping us updated on your conversation with PayPal. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you. We are actively working with PayPal to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation in this matter. We appreciate your business and will do everything we can to ensure a speedy resolution.

Is this problem just with our account, or is everyone’s account using PayPal?

Also, give me your best description of your interactions with PayPal support.

What, if anything, are you getting back from PayPal on this issue? Would it make sense to just disconnect everything from them and start from scratch to reconnect our account with snipcart?

I want to try that but I do not think that is the problem.

Thank you,

Keith Brenner

Hey @keithkk
We have received similar concerns from you and another client regarding transactions being flagged as high risk from some of our IP’s. We are currently in communication with PayPal to investigate this issue.

Based on our initial assessment, we do not believe that disconnecting and reconnecting the same account will resolve the problem, as it appears to be related to the account or the source of the transaction itself.

We do not recommend disconnecting everything from PayPal and starting from scratch as we do not believe that this is the root cause of the issue.

As of now, we are still waiting to hear back from PayPal on their investigation. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Any update from Paypal?

Thank you,

Keith Benner