I can't edit refund subject

I have tried to make edit subject for refund invoice but with no success.
My approach is that I put if condition for refund in the invoice to check if it is refund invoice or not.
Could you please help me with that?
Thank you!

@zaneteknits I’m not sure I understand what you are trying to achieve. Could you please elaborate a little bit more on your usecase?

So this is the email subject that my user will get when I do refund.

I tried to edit that from invoice template and I did as the docs saying here

so I did if refund make subject x and if not make subject y and it doesn’t work.

So my question is from where could I edit the refund email subject ?

1 Like

Same problem here, the email subject, which should be editable through the invoice email template, works for the invoice email but not for the refund email, wich is based on the same email template. Neither with an if/else clause for refund nor without an if/else statement, only the subject for the invoice email changes with this edit. Seems the subject for the refund email is hardcoded anywhere.

Hi there,

I just reviewed this particular case and it indeed seems to be a bug with the refund emailing flow. The Invoice template is actually used for refunds, but the email subject gets override at some point.

We’ll plan a fix for that.

Sorry for the inconvenience here.

Cheers,

Anything new here, any timeline for the fix? Would be nice to know :slight_smile:

Hey @Thomas,

Unfortunately, we don’t have an ETA at the moment, we’ll update this thread as soon as we do.