Live site not updating

Finished doing all testing for the site in text mode on local server. Switched to live updated the api key with the live key. And pushed to GitHub server. Live site payment processing is declining all cards. However will work when using the “test card number 4242”.

Go back and try it through local server and the payment processes, my card is charged and everything works.

I’m using with gatsbyjs hosting on Netlify any ideas?

Test card number only works when using the Test API key. Can you share your website URL? We’ll take a look at this.

Yeah that’s why I’m confused in my local server I was able to process a payment with my card pushed it to GitHub and then when going to the live site only test card is being accepted.

I took a look at your site, and I can confirm that the API key used at the moment is your Test one. You need to change the API key on your site, toggling the mode in the dashboard won’t impact the state of your website at all.

this is the live site key from my dashboard
0CC217F6-2535-4748-90C3-AD93598C35C0_4_5005_c

Which is the same one being used in my site at the moment. unless I’m missing something here. When running my site in my localhostL8000 I can place an order with a real card then pushing the updates to github the live site is not accepting it.

This is from the localhost:8000 that I’m running gatsby develop on.

5D86BA7F-8D95-4414-89EB-BBA83A874397_4_5005_c

same api key is being used here that is shown in image in previous reply. If i use the test card used here in the actual site it processes the payment and gives me an invoice and email.

@Brandonb91 make sure you are using your test public api. The toggle at the top of the dashboard needs to be on test like so