Powered by Google logo is huge

The powered by Google logo is huge? Running v3.2.2

Hi there!

Are you using Safari? This could probably be a flexbox issue on some (older?) versions of this browser. We’ll take a better look at this on our side but in the meantime, you can override the snipcart CSS on your website.

I’ll update this post when the exact issue has been found,
Cheers!

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me

I’m using Chrome 95, full details here:

Hey @stephenm,

Couldn’t reproduce with your exact spec on our demo store. Does this happen only on your website’s snipcart integration? If possible to send us a link so we can investigate.

I noticed exactly the same thing a couple of months ago on my webshop www.betoninhuis.nl. It looks like it is never fixed or solved by Snipcart.

The “Powered by Google” image is still huge as you can see in the screenshot below. It happens on popular browsers like Chrome and Safari (desktop). Would be nice if it can be solved at Snipcarts side.

Hi there @Paul,

Thanks for providing an URL to test. You have CSS that is applied to all of your website img tag:

The width: 100%; is the style causing this issue. You should make sure this CSS does not apply to the powered by google image in the cart.

Here is a simple example:

#snipcart img {
    width: auto;
}

@stephenm The issue is probably very similar on your website. Please let me know if this fixes your issue too.