Problem With Webflow

Hello, i hope you’re all doing great and thank you for Snipcart.

Here is my problem :

I’m stuck at the beginning, i’ve tried differents ways to make snipcart work, i even checked old videos on youtube. Old video from one year ago.

I checked the documentation and i did as it says :

<script>
  window.SnipcartSettings = {
    publicApiKey: "YOUR_API_KEY",
    loadStrategy: "on-user-interaction", ...........
  };

I copied the whole code (script) into my webflow page after the body element with an embed element.

After i did that, normally it should have worked but it didnt, because right after that to test it i just configured the dashboard directly, before configuring product.
Well yeah i havent done that, i havent configured products but anyway. I went directly to customer dashboard and created a CSS class and named it this way : snipcart-customer-signin
Saved & published,
when i clicked on the class i created “My account” nothing happened

I tried to put the code into the Custom Code part of Webflow, but still didnt work out, i think i’m dumb, i tried everything, the last thing i didnt try was :

• Configure product at first and try after that.

If anyone can advice me would be great, thank you guys,

Hello, i checked the whole thing,

The button Add to cart works, but when i configure the CSS button to : ```
snipcart-customer-signin

It doesnt work or shows anything,

if you can help thanks

Get your actual script from the URL below. Your API Key will be included:
https://app.snipcart.com/dashboard/account/credentials

Add the script in the Webflow Project Settings:
https://webflow. com/dashboard/sites/[YOUR_PROJECT/code
inside the Footer Code field, then click Save Changes

No, the add to cart works, it means the script is correctly embed,

I think the Customer Dashboard is disabled on my version of Snipcart, can i get help please thanks.

here’s the link, can anyone help me : Webflow - the brand talk

People like you are what’s wrong with the internet…

I don’t agree with you, i hoped it might have got an answer this way, seems like not, haha that was a pure joke, i don’t mind i’ll just use foxy.io, that’s fine. I’m just sad, would be helpful if someone helped me for this

Well, this is a community forum, not a support forum. Scroll up to the very top of the page, it says it right there. Did you try their linked dedicated support page?

Being that Webflow is a “no code” website builder, then I would think a code based solution like Snipcart might not be a good fit. But I really don’t know the details as I’m not familiar with Webflow. And most may not be, which is probably why you didn’t get many responses with how to fix it. That doesn’t mean that Snipcart is no good, it just means that it’s probably not a good fit for you!