Remove promo code from snipcart

I have integrated with Snipcart and customer entered a promo code and like to remove it. Is there any way to do so?

Specifically there are two promo codes, both promo codes are configured so that they cannot combine with other promo codes

1. A promo code that needs to manually enter code GIFTORDER
  2. Another discount when item quantity reaches 10

Customer has entered promo code #1 GIFTORDER to the order before, and would like to remove it so that the discount in #2 will be applied. But I don’t see any option for customer to remove promo code from the order. What can they do?

Alternatively, is there any JS code can be used to clear the promo code from snipcart?

Not that I know of. They’d have to leave the site, clear the browser cache, and start the order over. It would be really nice if Snipcart added this feature to the cart. A simple X REMOVE DISCOUNT or something would be nice.

This is achievable using removeDiscount SDK and design the button from snipcart-template.html

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to let you know that I have added a new feature request to our backlog, which should be a quick win. So, keep an eye out for our upcoming release notes on Release notes – Snipcart Documentation!