Snipcart failing after 3rd party verification (Stripe)

Hi I need help,

Have integrated Snipcart on my site, but it sometimes triggers extra verification with a third party as in the screenshots. After succesfully completing verification it returns to snipcart only to fail the payment.

I have no idea why, and need help sorting out the issue. Are there logs available somewhere to help? I’m using Stripe to let users pay.

A little more info:

I’m getting this error back:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 400 ()

Anyone here? This is leaving us completely stranded just when we were ready to go.

Hi there,

Thanks for reporting this. We identified an issue we have with our Stripe integration that is causing this error.

When your account is configured with the authorize/capture flow for payments, the SCA flow fails.

We will release a fix for it ASAP and get back to you here.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Francis,

Could this also be related to this issue here: Payment for Subscriptions Next Billing Date not being received

We are also using Stripe for the Subscriptions feature.

I’ve sent numerous emails to the Snipcart support email but haven’t been able to get a response on the issue.

Thanks,

Hi,

Quick update on this. A fix for the issue has now been rolled out.

Using Stripe with the authorize/capture behavior ON no longer fails in combination with Stripe’s Strong Customer Authentication (SCA) flow.

Don’t hesitate to reach us at support@snipcart.com for any follow-up on the matter.

Cheers,