When will i be able to style the payment form?

When will i be able to style the payment form? Is this something that’s being worked on? It’s a massive issue for me.

Hi @Harrison,

We do have some options to customize the payment form, however, since fields are loaded inside an iframe the possibilities are limited.

You can change colors, font size and borders using the customization.registerPaymentFormCustomization method.

Let me know if that helps!

1 Like

Hi @Michael

I’m jumping into this conversation as I’m having some issues with this feature. Maybe you can help :slight_smile:

I tinkered around with this however not every key from the example seemed to work in my case. I did not manage to overwrite the default color in the input. I used the example from the docs as well as my own code. Other keys like the backgroundColor of the input worked just fine.

Disclaimer: my shop uses the test credit card for now.

Any idea what happened here?

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:
Chris

1 Like

Hi @chris-almo,

Looks like there is indeed an issue with the input color property using the test credit card.

I’ve submitted a fix which should be available in the next release.

1 Like

Hi @Michael,

thanks, that sounds great! So I assume I can style things as expected and even if this won’t be released until we are done with this project in the live environment this should work already, right?

Cheers
Chris

That’s correct @chris-almo, it should work fine in the live environment!