URGENT: Orders not being recognised by snipcart

Hello,

Up until today purchases were sending webhooks and were showing in the dashboard. These are no longer being sent even though purchases are being made. The only reason I can tell that there have been orders is because of PayPal reciepts. I have disabled the snipcart API on my site so that no money can be paid. Money is therefore going through but snipcart isn’t recognising it. Nothing has changed on my site since yesterday so I assume something at Snipcart has been changed/broken?

Thanks,
David

Same here. Orders coming in through the payment provider without appearing inside the Snipcart dashboard! Please investigate urgently because I also don’t have the contact details to reach out to the customer.

I don’t wish pain on others but I have to say I’m glad its not just us! We have the same issue with contact details. I have emailed snipcart support and will keep you updated if I get a response there first.

1 Like

My server has started to get webhooks and is sending out our receipts now. Issue fixed perhaps?

I think it maybe fixed as well. My orders in abandoned carts have now completed as expected.

I just tried a new order and it disappeared into the ether - hasn’t appeared in abandoned cart or orders.

The previous orders have now transferred from abandoned cart to orders though.

Ok. Maybe the fix is still in progress. They might be “stopping the bleeding” so they can fix root cause. At least it is progress…hopefully.

Would make sense. The order came through after about 10 minutes. Seems to be working but slow - I can live with that!

Hi @DavidAntonia, @nwrtech and @maartendings

We have a job that processes the orders queue that had some issues this morning. It has been reinstated, and no data has been lost, all pending processes were resumed, and while some cases have been delayed, it is normalized now. Sorry about the inconvenient.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Thanks for getting a fix in place!

1 Like

As DavidAnotnia said, thanks for the quick response!!!

1 Like